Thursday, September 4, 2014

I found mold growing in my home, how do I test the mold?

I found mold growing in my home, how do I test the mold?
 Generally, it is not necessary to identify the species of mold growing in a residence, and EC&R does not recommend routine sampling for molds.
Current evidence indicates that allergies are the type of diseases most often associated with molds.

Since the susceptibility of individuals can vary greatly either because of the amount or type of mold, sampling and culturing are not reliable in determining your health risk.

If you are susceptible to mold and mold is seen or smelled, there is a potential health risk; therefore, no matter what type of mold is present, you should arrange for its removal.

Furthermore, reliable sampling for mold can be expensive, and standards for judging what is and what is not an acceptable or tolerable quantity of mold have not been established.

For More Information Visit Our Website At
 http://www.epiccleaningandrestoration.com
Framingham, MA 01701
(857) 445-3557



No comments:

Post a Comment